Thursday, June 14, 2012


sorry for the silence guys - but I am back!

I haven't had the time or the energy to write for a while - but now back in action. And to make up the missed Yummy Monday-recipe that I didn't post this week, I will share one of my all-time favorite superhealthy&yummy-recipes with you! 

Here you go:

One Rawsome Apple Pie

Pie crust:
4 dl soaked almonds / or other nuts (pecans, cashews...)
1 tbs almond/coconut oil
5 fresh dates (or 5 dried plums)
a bit of nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon (I used more...I could marry cinnamon!)
a hint of nice quality salt
1 tbs of honey

The filling:
1-2 apples, diced
1 banana, diced
2 dates (or the plums again)
1 tsp cinnamon 

Decorations:
2-3 apples, sliced
(cinnamon according to taste)

1. Put the almonds into a blender - work the blender until the almonds become a fine powder.
2. Add in the oil, dates, spices and salt. Mix up again.



3. Add honey.
4. Put the pie crust into your pie mold.



5. Put all the ingredients of the filling into your blender. 1-2-3- Blend!
6. Add filling on top of the crust.
7. Decorate with sliced apples and sprinkle some cinnamon on top! Voila!
 8. Let set in the fridge overnight.



9. ENJOY


No comments: